In the Spring of 2020, grants were approved for the following organizations/projects:
- Colorado Railroad Heritage Foundation: $25,000 for ADA accessibility conversion of White Pass & Yukon coach.
- East Troy Railroad Museum: $20,500 for interior restoration of CNS&M Car 761.
- Erie Lackawanna Dining Car Preservation Society: $25,000 for Diner 469/470 Restoration Project.
- Feather River Rail Society: $6,000 for Dining area restoration of Zephyr dining car “Silver Plate.”
- Great Plains Transportation Museum: $1,610 for restoration of Santa Fe Drovers/passenger car D938/2312.
- Hawaiian Railway Society: $8,000 for restoration of Oahu Railway & Land Co. Coach 57.
- Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum, Inc.: $20,000 for HVAC acquisition and installation for the tavern lounge car Alabama Club.
- Historic Red Clay Valley: $25,000 for repairs to steam locomotive #98.
- Illinois Railway Museum: $25,000 for DC line stabilization – line pole replacement phase.
- Kentucky Railway Museum: $43,000 for firebox and boiler work on C&O #2716.
- Minnesota Transportation Museum: $10,000 for Great Northern 454-A rotating equipment rebuild.
- New Sandy River & Rangeley Lakes Railroad: $1,200 for overhaul and improvements (including ADA access) to Passenger Car 33.
- New York Susquehanna & Western Technical & Historical Society: $15,000 for maintenance of Passenger Car 530.
- Old Dominion Chapter, NRHS: $15,000 for interior restoration of RF&P Coach 706.
- Pacific Northwest Chapter, NRHS: $19,000 for repair and upholstery of seating in PNWC 600 (Mt. Hood) and PNWC 6800 (Red River).
- Railway Restoration Project 113: $12,000 for replacement of superheater units in Locomotive #113.
- San Bernardino Railroad Historical Society: $20,000 for restoring ATSF 1636 (Pine Lodge) and ATSF 1639 (Pine Peak) to Amtrak operational standards.
- Western Maryland Scenic Railroad: $10,000 for continued work on C&O #1309.
Congratulations to all the groups who received a grant and the best of luck as they continue to preserve our railroad heritage!